Thinking TimeThinking Time https://www.ngiresidential.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/thinking-time-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 NGI Residential Mortgages NGI Residential Mortgages https://www.ngiresidential.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/thinking-time-1024x576.jpg
Now that the excitement of Christmas Day and Boxing Day has passed, it’s not unusual to find yourself in a reflective mood. Often this is the ideal thinking time, when you can start planning for what you want to achieve in 2020. Perhaps you fancy a home extension, or you want to raise some money and explore the benefits of a second charge mortgage, or you might just be fed up with where you live and want a new home. This quiet time can be the perfect opportunity to make plans and start the New Year with a spring in your step.
Probably the one area that always causes some uncertainty is, “I know what I want, but how do I achieve it?” That is where a little bit of advice can be hugely beneficial. Seeking out the right company that can provide you with a fee free review, without any obligation, can be hugely rewarding.
However, before seeking professional advice there are some key items you will need to collate and the following is a checklist which should make sure you have everything you need:
- Copy of your P60 (from your employer)
- Copies of your last 3 month’s payslips
- Proof of any benefits received
- Copies of 3 utility bills (complete with your current address)
- Copy of passport or driving licence (for proof of identity)
- Copies of current bank statements from last 3 to 6 months
- If self-employed a statement of accounts for your last 2 to 3 years of trading (your accountant should be able to provide this)
- If you have income from more than one source or self-employed then a SA302 tax return form (if self-employed bank statements to accompany the SA302 would also be beneficial).
- Posted In:
You might also like
Re-mortgage for home improvementsRe-mortgage for home improvements https://www.ngiresidential.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/remortgage-for-home-improvements-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 NGI Residential Mortgages NGI Residential Mortgages https://www.ngiresidential.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/remortgage-for-home-improvements-1024x576.jpg