Why use a mortgage brokerWhy use a mortgage broker https://www.ngiresidential.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/why-use-a-mortgage-broker-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 NGI Residential Mortgages NGI Residential Mortgages https://www.ngiresidential.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/why-use-a-mortgage-broker-1024x576.jpg
In a world where choices are plentiful it can be often overwhelming to know who to go to for advice. Take for example a mortgage requirement. Do you search online? Do you speak to a bank manager? Do you ask for a recommendation from a friend? Do you look in a magazine directory? This is where a mortgage broker can be worth their weight in gold.
A mortgage broker is there to provide knowledge, support and guidance and more importantly the advice. A broker will take the time and appropriate steps to fully understand your financial situation and financial requirements when purchasing a new property or looking to remortgage. They will be able to complete a fact-finding exercise and then offer a competitive range of mortgage products from across the market.
Here are our top 5 reason why you should use a broker:
- They will check your full financial situation to make sure you can afford a mortgage
- They will recommend the most suitable mortgage for your needs, circumstances and preferences
- They will, in most case have access to a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market and in many cases be able to offer deals not necessarily available to the public. It would be a matter of checking with the firm to understand their exact scope of mortgage offering
- They can assist in completing paperwork making the application process quick and seamless
- They will break down all the required finances for the mortgage
A broker will be able to provide advice and solutions for mortgages, remortgages, home insurance and protection insurance. If you need help or would like a little more information, please call the NGI Residential team on 01993 706403.
A mortgage is a loan secured against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
You might also like
Buy to Let for Second PropertiesBuy to Let for Second Properties https://www.ngiresidential.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/buy-to-let-for-second-properties-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 NGI Residential Mortgages NGI Residential Mortgages https://www.ngiresidential.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/buy-to-let-for-second-properties-1024x576.jpg